Friday, August 5, 2011

Vacation or Staycation?



Which do you prefer- vacation or staycation? I am currently on vacation, I vacated my city and traveled to another to visit and see the sights (in Florida). I am also attending a fun party and going to theme parks and the beach! Most of my time off, however, I must admit is spent on staycation. Staying home in my house or staying within my own city. My staycations are usually filled with activities, but sometimes I just have a spa day at home. You know, stay in bed all morning, get a massage, go out for brunch or lunch (depending on how long I sleep), do some gardening, or other at home creative project. Have time for friends that I hardly ever see anymore, visit family, or just run errands that have been on my list forever...

No comments: