Every Sunday, I host the Intenders of the Highest Good at my office. This gathering of like minds, hearts and souls is very uplifting. We hear how our week has gone for each of us and how our intentions have been coming true and manifesting right before our eyes! This circle is very fluid, and it flows every week of every month of every year~ sometimes with new faces, sometimes with old friends~ always with new gratitudes and intentions! Tony Burroughs, the co-founder of the Intenders was here on Oct 13 and gave an awesome seminar! We have been intending for him to come to Colorado for a long time! He finally came, and now he even lives here! Never underestimate what YOUR mind can manifest! We are all MIGHTY MANIFESTERS! Always Intend for the Highest Good, and you will always be in the flow of all good things! For more information see: Intenders.com Happy Intending!
The Intention Process is being used by Intenders all over the world who are bringing their lifelong dreams into reality. It is one of the simplest, most effective ways for you to put the laws of manifestation to work in your life. You only need to do three things in order to practice the Intention Process:
1. Say your intentions aloud daily.
2. Go to an Intenders Circle once a week.
3. State that, in order for your intentions to manifest, they must serve the Highest and Best Good of the Universe, yourself, and everyone concerned
The Intention Process (from The Intenders Handbook)
· Our thoughts create our experiences
· Saying our intentions aloud focuses our thoughts
· There is power in the spoken word
· Positive thoughts bring positive experiences
· Negative thoughts bring undesired experiences
· It's important to trust and know that the things that we Intend are coming to us ~ doubt will interfere with the manifestation of intentions
· We always ask that in order for our intentions to come to us, they must serve the highest and best good for the Universe and the highest and best good for ourselves and others
· As we go around the Circle, we express gratitude for intentions that have come to us and we state our new intentions
· The power of the Intention arises from everyone supporting it
· Clarity is important
· We eliminate such words as trying, hoping, wanting, to be, and not
· We say things in a positive way: for example, instead of I intend that I am not afraid anymore, we say I intend that I am courageous
· We see everyone in their Highest Light, there is no sickness
· We say our intentions daily, and we gather together once a week
· We don't know when or how our intentions will manifest; we know they will!
We end our intentions with our seven favorite words - So be it and so it is.