Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day! I sent my children ecards today, received a call from my mom~ before I could call her, had a SPArty to pamper some ladies, networked a bit, had a brief outing with the girls to listen to some music, then back on the phone with some more ladies! Where's all the MEN? My friend says men are from Mars- Men Are Real Stupid! They must also be invisible these days! I used to receive roses from Secret Admirers, candy from outright admirers, flowers from appreciative admirers, fancy gifts from ostentatious admirers, cards from low key admirers~ not to mention hugs, kisses, winks and high fives from friendly admirers~ ALL MEN! Real Men treat a Real Lady Real Well (according to my dad) HE was a REAL MAN! Any more out there???

No comments: