Monday, April 14, 2008

Almost Tax Day!

Tomorrow is the tax day for the USA! It is the day we all dread- even if we are getting refunds! This is the first year that I actually put in for an extension. It seems I am just too busy to do taxes this year. I will get a refund, in addition to the economic stimulus check, but I just can't get into the work of doing them or the dull, empty sort of sick pleasure of my money finally coming back to me after the govt uses it all year. This year, the money just doesn't do it for me. I think we all are into bigger and better things, such as raising consciousness on the planet, making a better place for our children & grandchildren, and living our lives in the best way we can...
By the way, review that video on this blog- it was made for tax day!

No comments: