Monday, May 26, 2008

Snow in May

Don't you love it? Snow again in Colorado in May!! Almost June, in fact. My dear mom reminded me of the time when I came home for Christmas and it was beautiful 70 degree weather, then I came home in June and it was snowing so much they had to get the snow trucks out for clearing the roads! Nothing has really changed. The only time we don't get snow is in a drought, which was the last 6-7 years. The drought is now over! Snow is good, rain is good, even hail can be good- drought is never a good thing, not for human beings, not for animals, not for crops, not for anything! BTW- If I ever hear Gore tell us of global warming again, I will tell everyone he is a liar again! He is telling the truth, however, when he stumbles and says a Freudian slip of global warning!

No comments: