Sunday, July 6, 2008

I Make Miracles Every Day!

We ALL are able to make miracles every day! I remember when I was little, a miracle was something so rare, that I thought I would never in my life see one. Then, I saw one! What a revelation that was! Then, even more rare, (or so I thought) were miracles happening that I made!!! I thought only Jesus (or GOD) could make miracles! I noticed the miracles that others made, and after years of being in the presence of miracles happening everywhere, I now KNOW we are all miracle makers~ all we need to do is desire a miracle and it is ours! Think back on anything you desired with all your heart, did it find a way of manifesting for you? You made a miracle! Miracles actually happen every day, you and I make miracles every day! "What I desire, I must first imagine. What I imagine I create."-Michaelangelo-

No comments: