Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Celebrating Christmas Spirit

Last night I ALMOST forgot to record the podcasts~ Prescriptions for Health & Living Younger Longer & Having Energy~ due to being totally wrapped up and engulfed in the CHRISTMAS SPIRIT! My (grown) children and I went to an elegant brunch at The Broadmoor in a blizzard, then home again to open gifts, then they went to their dad's and I went to my mom's for MORE! What a Wonderful Way to Celebrate! Here, There and Everywhere! If only we could be so thankful, giving and receiving all the time, if only we could always have so much mirth & blessings, that we simply and joyously overflow with love! I wish everyone a Very Merry Christmas Season & hope that we all keep the Christmas Spirit in our hearts ALL YEAR! It is, after all, Christ Consciousness that we are aspiring and inspiring all over the world!

No comments: